Land Cruiser 78 combined ball & pin coupling
Option code:RRBUNI LC78-79
The combined ball and pin coupling is a unique product that combines both a tow ball and a towing pin in one.
The 50mm diameter towing ball is an integral part of the towing hook and is therefore a strong, safe and secure towing device.
The pin is secured by a spring clip, which in turn is retained by a welded link chain.
With braked trailers, the maximum weight to be towed should not exceed 75% of the gross vehicle weight of the towing vehicle.
With non-braked trailers, the maximum weight to be towed should not exceed 50% of the gross vehicle weight of the towing vehicle.
Replacement rear bar (required) not included.
- Drop forged alloy steel rigid type pintle hook
- Superior durability & corrosion resistance
- 50mm diameter towing ball
- 25mm diameter high tensile forged steel towing pin
- The pin is secured by a spring clip, which in turn is retained by a welded link chain
- Includes a tethered locking pin to secure the hook
- Versatile two-in-one towing device built to last
- Specifically designed to meet the requirements for mixed trailer fleets and precision engineered to provide full articulation both in the jaw and on the ball,
- Robust single piece high tensile steel forging
- Facilitates easy installation