- Trustworthy, consistent and reliable – My actions should be consistent with words.
- To behave in an honest, ethical and straightforward manner.
- To keep commitments.
- To admit mistakes.
- Be honest and open in your dealings with everyone around you.
- Believe in each other and be prepared to step out of your comfort zone.
- Learn as much as you can to be the best you can be.
- To act always with honesty and integrity and without hidden agendas.
- To meet obligations.
- To look out for other peoples interests as well as my own.
- To be open in communication with everyone.
- To keep my promises.
- To learn and apply the best practices of TGS.
- Follow and uphold the policies and standards of TGS and hold others to account for the same thing.
- To do the right thing.
- To foster learning, the sharing of knowledge and continuous improvement.
- To set and achieve a high level of performance.
- To live by and for our customers' success, we want to be their top-of-mind and top-of-heart choice.
- To build lasting relationships with our clients and associates.
- To create value for our customers by providing them with the best product and options for their needs.
- To create excellent solutions for our customers by carefully listening to their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- To deliberately provoke my thinking through planned effort to create new associations in my mind.
- Suspend judgment and positively build on the ideas of others.
- Work through the challenge, i.e. developing the idea and learning from the process.
- To seek and consider new ideas, approaches and best practices.
- To Improve current practices.
- To anticipate and embrace change and to adapt rapidly to meet evolving needs and interests.
- To overcome obstacles to meet goals.
- Be an active participant in initiatives and projects through the TGS CSR
- Be socially aware of how our organisation is part of a bigger community.
- Be aware of how my actions can affect my team and the wider TGS Group and my community.
- To actively and meaningfully learn from and share information with different segments of the community.
- To have a sense of responsibility and contribution to society that defines my existence.
- To share the company's vision and propel it forward with confidence.
- To demonstrate self-confidence.
- To be resilient and adaptable.
- To be able to manage conflicting priorities.
- To take appropriate ownership.
- To empower our teams and colleagues to create a leadership culture within TGS.
- To deliver creative solutions.
- To deliver results.
- As a TGS employee I put the team first.
- Recognise and acknowledge the contribution of others.
- Enable others to trust me by delivering on my accountabilities.
- Support those I work with and help to build the effectiveness of my team to achieve the best results.
- Lay the foundation for the future by helping people develop their capabilities.
- To celebrate success of every team member.
- To works as one team to deliver excellence.
- To be part of a great team and show courage and face the future together.