Toyota Direct Sales Scheme
- Based in Gibraltar, TGS is the stocking arm of Toyota's Direct Sales Scheme set up for use by the UN, GO and NGOs for their projects in developing countries. As a result customers benefit from Direct Sales Scheme pricing, official Toyota warranty and the delivery of the vehicles suitable to the country of destination.
- If your organisation does not fall into the category of UN, GO or NGO, TGS will not be able to assist you with your vehicle requirements.
Official Toyota worldwide warranty
- TGS is the only stockist of general specification Toyota vehicles who can provide full Toyota warranty worldwide, as per manufactures policies and recommendations.
Stock of vehicles
- Over 600 vehicles in both LHD and RHD are available in Toyota humanitarian vehicle stock.
TGS Key capabilities
- Customer care is at the heart of everything we do. We have a vastly experienced team providing exceptional customer service.
After Sales Overview
- For peace of mind, all vehicles supplied out of the Gibraltar stock are reported to TMC in order to allow Toyota to arrange the vehicle warranty with the local distributor.
- This is to ensure that only vehicles authorised by Toyota are imported to the various project countries.
- To keep your vehicle running efficiently and economically.
Options & Accessories
- To meet your needs including communications and safety equipment and off-road enhancements.
- Ambulance and other conversions based on the Land Crusier HZJ78 for off-road usage and the Hiace for urban conditions.
- For quickest, safest, most cost effective delivery and frequent updates on the whereabouts of your consignments.
Technical Training & Services
- Providing driver training, basic maintenance, fleet and workshop management, to ensure that your fleet is run safely and efficiently.
What is Fleet Management?
- Fleet management advice and tools including tracking and asset management systems, plus worldwide vehicle insurance through Clements.