For nearly 20 years TGS has been converting Toyota vehicles for special requirements. Our main conversion is the range of Ambulances based on the Land Cruiser Hardtop and the Hiace bus.
Other conversions have included prison vans, fire engines and audio-visual vehicles. These have been delivered to many countries worldwide and have given good service for TGS clients
Land Cruiser 78 Hardtop Ambulance
- Over 500 ambulance conversions in the last 2 years
- Our workshops have the facilities and expertise for fast turnaround of complex orders
- Tailor-made customer service and value for money
- Four wheel drive capability means high versatility in all conditions
- Ease of maintenance means little vehicle out of service time
- Popular with many internationally reknowned agencies.
- The Hiace is the perfect vehicle for urban usage
- Capable of conversion into Ambulance, clinic or blood transfusion unit
- Good on road capabilities giving comfortable patient transfer
- Available with large range of medical equipment and with ample room for a stretcher in the rear
Basic Life Support Ambulance
- Land Cruiser platform allows access to remote or difficult to reach locations
- High-spec equipment providing life-support facilities
- Top-of-the-range TGS ambulance conversion
- Capable of carrying enough equipment to service a fleet of vehicles.
- Secure storage for tools and spares.
- Can be fitted with generator, compressor etc. as required.
- Modular design can be transferred to another 79 in future.
- Capable of carrying passengers in a dry/comfortable area
- Custom built canopy allows for ample headroom
- Chequer plate floor allows equipment to be carried without damaging the floor of the pick-up bed
- Vehicle retains it versatility to be used as a pick up or people carrier through fold up seat option
- Versatile and capable of many different versions as per clients request
- Ease of maintenance means little down time off road
- Can be fitted with internal storage, power and a wide range of equipment
- Basic ambulance or full time clinic options possible
- Offers secure and safe transport of prisoners
- Retains security for driver
- Off road capability of the Land Cruiser Hardtop, Pick-Up, town use of the Hiace Commuter Bus
- Cost effective alternative for moving prisoners
- Vehicle can be fitted with a high level of audio visual equipment
- Capable of running on its own power in remote areas
- Can be used for education programmes in field difficult locations
- With its high roof the Hiace makes a versatile passenger transport vehicle
- The rear lift is suitable for all types of wheelchairs and passengers
- Can be used for able-bodied passengers when required in the other seats
- Floor mounting points for wheelchair included
- Fridge capability guaranteed down to 1º C
- Floor hooks to secure cargo
- Steps to easily access the fridge
- Aluminium skirting to increase fridge wall longevity
- Internal fridge area is easy to clean
Specialist Mobile Communications Unit
- HF and VHF radios provide suitable platforms to communicate anywhere.
- Mobility ideal for rapid deployment or relocation.
- Front windscreen, headlights and tail lights protected with security grilles
- Modular design can be transferred to another Land Cruiser 79 single cabin in the future.