The Land Cruiser 79 Single Cabin can be converted into a highly specced out fire truck. The main use of this vehicle is to navigate rough terrain in remote locations and extinguish wildfires that traditional fire trucks are unable to access.
- Fully customised to the client’s requirements.
- Easy to maintain with little down time off-road, such as filling the water tank or fuel for the pump.
- Versatile as a mobile bush fire extinguishing vehicle (using its straight-stream and flow-branch heads) which can work in remote locations.
- Able to extinguish fires using water from its in-built 650L tank, or from a public hydrant.
- Capable of extinguishing bush fires with water or foam. Foam dosage can be adjusted.