Combined ball & pin coupling
Option code:UNITOW PRADO
When venturing out into the field, a trailer is often required to carry equipment that does not fit in the vehicle. Our combined ball and pin coupling is a unique product that combines both a tow ball and a towing pin in one.
The towing ball is an integral part of the towing hook and is therefore a strong, safe and secure towing device.
When towing, it should be noted that with braked trailers, the maximum weight to be towed should not exceed 75% of the gross vehicle weight of the towing vehicle.
With non-braked trailers, the maximum weight to be towed should not exceed 50% of the gross vehicle weight of the towing vehicle.
- Drop forged alloy steel rigid type pintle hook
- Superior durability & corrosion resistance
- 50mm diameter towing ball
- 25mm diameter high tensile forged steel towing pin
- The pin is secured by a spring clip, which in turn is retained by a welded link chain
- Includes a tethered locking pin to secure the hook
- Both versatile and build to last
- Designed to facilitate heavy duty towing
- Facilitates easy installation