Land Cruiser 200 roll cage
Option code:RLB LC200
TGS is able to offer you a roll cage that has been designed, developed and manufactured in conjunction with Europe's leading specialist in this field.
The overriding issue in our design philosophy was to ensure that our roll cages provide maximum protection for the vehicle's occupants.
Bolted to key areas of the vehicle, each unit has been designed to give controlled distortion in conjunction with the body shell, thereby providing greater protection and often saving the body shell from destruction.
Installation is facilitated by the use of a special welded bracket system that ensures that each component can only be fitted in the correct position.
- Manufactured from cold drawn seamless powder-coated steel to British Standard 6323/6324
- Fully certified designed to withstand loads of up to 7.5 times gross vehicle weight (gvw) vertically, 5.5 times gvw fore-and-aft and 1.5 times gvw laterally with a maximum deflection of 50mm (subject to model applicability).
- Meet the Oil and Gas Producers Association (OGP) recommended standard for ROPS (Roll Over Protection System)
- Independently certified by the Motor Industry Research Association (MIRA)
- Additional brackets for spot lights and beacons
- Trademark flexible linkage system to minimise vehicle body fatigue
- Designed with safety, functionality and aesthetics in mind
- Built to withstand even the harshest environments