This ventilator is simple, safe and portable configured as a lightweight palm sized unit, ideal for managing airway respiratory emergencies in any location.
It is the first choice for resuscitation and provides controlled ventilation when administering oxygen to your casualty.
It has been designed as a ventilator/resuscitator for medical personnel in hospitals, ambulances, fire & police services and also for use in industrial and commercial markets.
Note: This ventilator requires an oxygen supply to drive it. We can provide both a portable oxygen therapy kit and/or a fitted oxygen pipeline system that provides the suitable oxygen sockets to connect this ventilator. These are to be ordered separately.
- Ergonomically designed, simple to use and safe
- Portable and durable
- Single knob tidal volume/frequency control
- Auto/manual control
- Air mix switch
- Patient demand system.
- MRI compatible to 3 Tesla
- Relief valve - 40 or 60 cmH2O
- Patient valve
- Linked manual controls
- IP rating 56
- Quick to set up and easy to use, it can be taken into extreme area such as high magnetic field of an MRI Scanner, extremely low temperatures or toxic environments
- Simple to use
- Single Knob Tidal Volume/ Frequency Control
- Auto/ Manual Control
- Air Mix Switch
- Patient Demand System.
- MRI Compatible to 3 Tesla
- Relief Valve - 40 or 60 cmH2O
- Patient Valve
- Linked Manual Controls
- Ergonomically designed
- IP rating 56